Personal Coverage

Homeowners Insurance, Condo Insurance & Renters Insurance

Peace of Mind Wherever You Call Home

Whether you own your home or rent, we take the time to fully understand your individual needs. One of our property insurance specialists is happy to explain your coverage options and build a comprehensive insurance package.

Types of Property Insurance

Homeowners' Insurance


Homeowners' Insurance

Owning a home is a major milestone, something many work hard for and take pride in. Protecting you and your property from an array of risk exposures is essential. While it is impossible to predict future losses, you can minimize the impact of a loss by understanding the basic coverages of a homeowner policy and purchasing the coverage that fits your needs. Contact us today to protect you tomorrow.

Townhome Insurance


Townhouse Insurance

If you own a townhouse or condo, you have different insurance needs than the typical homeowner insurance policy can provide for you. Not only do you own your individual condo, you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building. If shared areas need upkeep and maintenance, your association will typically handle the expense through their insurance package.

Renters' Insurance


Renters' Insurance

If you rent your home, whether it is an apartment, house, condo, or duplex, you can protect your space and assets with renters insurance. Renters insurance policies protect you in unfortunate situations where you are effected by fire, theft, water damage, and other circumstances beyond your control.

What Does the Typical Property Insurance Policy Include?


Coverage that protects your house and attached structures if it is damaged by a covered peril.

Other Structures

Coverage for other structures on the residence premises that are not attached to the dwelling, such as garages, tool sheds, etc.

Personal Property

Protection for the contents of your home and other personal belongings owned by you and other family members who live with you.

Loss of Use / Additional Living Expenses

This coverage will help with additional living expenses if your home is damaged by a peril insured against to the extent that you cannot live in your home. These expenses include, but are not limited to, housing, meals and warehouse storage.

Insuring Your Personal Liability

Coverage protection in the event you or a resident of your household are legally responsible for injury to others.

Medical Payments to Others

Pays for reasonable medical expenses for persons accidentally injured on your property.

How It Works

We understand that clients have diverse needs. Our strength lies in our ability to consistently provide custom solutions and project management to help guide businesses to make smart insurance decisions. Get covered in just four easy steps!

1. Discuss Your Needs

2. Obtain Partner Quotes

3. Review Your Options

4. Bind Your Coverage

Request a Quote

2. ZoomInfo Form - Contact Us

Existing Liberty Client Information

Certificate of Insurance Information

Name of Certificate Holder
Name of Certificate Holder
The general turnaround time for COI requests is 48 hours. All requests for Certificates of Insurance must be approved by our Insured for processing. Please be advised, this could cause a delay in your request.

Evidence of Insurance Request

Name of Liberty's Insured
Name of Liberty's Insured

ZoomInfo Hidden - Contact Info

ZoomInfo Hidden - Company